OMG! Guys and girls, I'm so excited about this! Some spoiler pictures from Gaga's upcoming video 'You and I' have leaked and they're beautiful. Let's all drool at these pictures and use them as a source of inspiration :)
In this incredible picture, Gaga the man is wearing a pair of tight black trousers and a plain white tee and black shoes. This is a very classic look that is easy to recreate. I would add a touch of plum lipstick for a more dramatic look :)
In the same picture, Gaga the woman is wearing a slightly sheer, sleeveless, chiffon dress. This dress has a straight cut and similar dresses are easily available from high-street shops!
On to the next stunning picture. Although I can't tell you anything about the part of Gaga's outfit - because it's not clear enough - I'm assuming that she's wearing a black, one shoulder piece, a hat and a pair of round glasses.
Metallics are going to be huge this Autumn, and metallics seem to feature extensively in Gaga's new video. Here is a look inspired from the photo above!
Fetish materials - ie. leather, shiny, patent materials - are going to be in this Autumn and guess what? They're also featured in this video. In the picture below, Gaga seems to be wearing a black wet-look trousers / skirt (can't really tell from the picture, sorry!). She's not wearing a top (lol) from what I can deduce.
The following look is inspired by Gaga's fetish look above, but this time, it has a top. We can't go out topless, you know. I chose a nude top to recreate the 'topless vibe' and added some blue earrings, which are inspired by Gaga's blue hair!
I can't wait to see the full video! Go Gaga :)
-B
-B



Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar