I know, I'm getting lazier and lazier. I said I would update my blog daily...but I can't. I HAVE WORK! Don't worry though (not that anyone's worrying haha), I'm trying my best!
Also, you should take pity on me. Take a look at my new Spring Semester timetable.
WHAT THE @%!#
Seriously? 8am? From where I live all the way to the city? What a joke. I'm having trouble getting to my lectures at 9am.
So yes, shower me with your sympathy. I probably won't have time to sleep at all. I'm going to enjoy myself during these 2 months so that at least I'll be pumped and full of petrol by the time the new semester starts.
Oh and one more thing. Take a look at when this 8am business starts. 2/8. August the second. THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY DAMMIT. Not only will I have to get up SUPER early to get there by 8, I'll also have to do it on my birthday. Hip hip hooray for the birthday girl :D
>_>
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar