Jumat, 17 Juni 2011

The Edge of Boring .. I mean, of Glory.

Dear Readers,
First of all, I know I haven't written something in a while but please FORGIVE ME! I'm trying to juggle my time as best as I can, but alas, I'm failing I guess.

Okay, now back to business. This is yet another Lady Gaga post. Mother Monster debuted her new music video for 'The Edge of Glory' yesterday on 'So You Think You Can Dance'. My intention is to discuss her clothing but I have to make a digression. This video is not glorious at all, it's boring to say the least! And hell, am I disappointed! Gaga spends the entire video dancing on a fire escape, and strutting her stuff down the street. That's it really. No dancers, no dangerous scenes, no controversial details. NADA! What an understatement :(

Anyways, I'm a fashion blogger so let me move on to the Fashion discussion. Unlike all Gaga's videos, the clothes were kept quite simple (in Gaga's terms obviously). Mother Monster sports a black bob, a beret, a bra top, shorts, fishnets and black boots. There's also a great deal of studs and leather going on. Gaga makes no outfit changes per se, but she does play 'Shall I leave it on or Shall I remove it?' with her clothes. During some instances in the video, Gaga has a GORGEOUS oversized-shirt on. That's probably the only thing I liked. Sad!

Let me conclude on a positive note. I tried to create a look inspired by the 'The Edge of Glory' video, even though it's not as inspiring as the others. iSigh! A pair of high waisted leather shorts, an oversized blouse of your choice, plenty of studded details and obviously, red lips.

The Edge of Glory



The Edge of Glory II



GAGA COME BACK :(

-B

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar