Not really.
At Design Camp, we learn that the key to survival is by camouflaging.
Shelley putting "active observation" to practice.
Poster image inside the tunnels. Advertisement material.
Our Design Thinking Group with our "map" model.
A map incorporating different layers of what we think makes Cockatoo Island, Cockatoo Island. We broke the island into its most basic components: Land, Space, Natural features, artificial infrastructures and machinery.
From left to right: Daniel (Industrial Design), Andy (Visual Communications), Jacqueline (Industrial), ME (Interior and Spatial), Shelley (Industrial)
Our 3D Layer Model of the Island.
The aim was to achieve a map that looks like nothing but layers on its own.
But together...
A Map.
Waiting for our presentation. The clouds brooded with us.
That night, everyone decided to get off the Island and get some REAL FOOD.
Yes, I had instant noodles for TWO DAYS (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) so it was about time I got some REAL FOOD.
Pardon the red eyes :) I didn't get much sleep!
A great shot I got of myself while attempting to take a photo. Very artistic and a little scary.
Yes. Real food.
Vanilla Bourbon :) Delicious!
Timer!!
We met Niah the blind Bernard. She was sooo cute! And big!
Our second task. Making musical instruments from random flotsams and jetsoms
My Interior Friends!!
A more detailed summary of my Cockatoo Island trip coming soon!!
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar